- Clear All
- Remove thePharmacologyfilter Pharmacology
- Remove thePreventive medicinefilter Preventive medicine
- Remove theEquinefilter Equine
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
- Remove theDog bite preventionfilter Dog bite prevention
- Remove thePet ownershipfilter Pet ownership
Uniform horse-racing rules gaining momentum
Proposed uniform national horse-racing reforms by the RMTC involve medication regulation and enforcement, including laboratory testing.
Renewed focus on race-day medications
Ssome in the industry are calling for an outright ban on race-day medication, and so is newly introduced federal legislation.
International joint statements address horse slaughter, rabies in dogs
The AVMA has adopted a joint statement on horse slaughter with the Canadian and Mexican veterinary associations and a joint statement
Initiative focuses on racing integrity
The American Association of Equine Practitioners has created an initiative called Prescription for Racing Reform