- Clear All
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove theLaboratory animalfilter Laboratory animal
- Remove theWildlifefilter Wildlife
- Remove theCamelidfilter Camelid
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
- Remove theAnimal abusefilter Animal abuse
- Remove theNational legislation & regulationfilter National legislation & regulation
50 years later, animal welfare act is a work in progress
The Animal Welfare Act was signed into law in 1966, originally to protect laboratory animals while also regulating animal dealers and the laboratories…
ACLAM takes stance, addresses threats to medical research
The American College of Laboratory Animal Medicine has issued a position statement on animal experimentation.
AVMA animal welfare principles
The AVMA, as a medical authority for the health and welfare of animals, offers the following eight integrated principles for developing and evaluating…
Ohio restricting wild animal ownership
Starting in September, most Ohio residents will be unable to collect or sell wild animals that the state deems to be dangerous
How big is Florida's python problem?
New restrictions on the constrictor-snake trade are meant to prevent a repeat of what has happened with the Burmese python in the Florida Everglades.