- Clear All
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove theAmphibian/reptilefilter Amphibian/reptile
- Remove theFurbearing animalfilter Furbearing animal
- Remove theSheep/goatsfilter Sheep/goats
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
- Remove thePet ownershipfilter Pet ownership
AVMA animal welfare principles
The AVMA, as a medical authority for the health and welfare of animals, offers the following eight integrated principles for developing and evaluating…
How big is Florida's python problem?
New restrictions on the constrictor-snake trade are meant to prevent a repeat of what has happened with the Burmese python in the Florida Everglades.