- Clear All
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove the2012filter 2012
- Remove theWildlifefilter Wildlife
- Remove theExoticsfilter Exotics
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
- Remove theAnimal abusefilter Animal abuse
- Remove thePreventive carefilter Preventive care
AVMA animal welfare principles
The AVMA, as a medical authority for the health and welfare of animals, offers the following eight integrated principles for developing and evaluating…
Ohio restricting wild animal ownership
Starting in September, most Ohio residents will be unable to collect or sell wild animals that the state deems to be dangerous
How big is Florida's python problem?
New restrictions on the constrictor-snake trade are meant to prevent a repeat of what has happened with the Burmese python in the Florida Everglades.