- Clear All
- Remove theTopic Landing Pagefilter Topic Landing Page
- Remove thePolicyfilter Policy
- Remove the2019filter 2019
- Remove theOne Healthfilter One Health
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
- Remove theState legislation & regulationfilter State legislation & regulation
The AVMA supports the USDA/APHIS definition of feral swine as: "Swine that have lived all (wild) or any part (feral) of their lives free-roaming".
State and local advocacy
AVMA works with state and local veterinary associations to advocate for animal health, animal welfare, and the advancement of veterinary medicine. We…
Opioid abuse and drug shortages
Use these resources to help navigate the challenges posed by human opioid abuse and opioid shortages.