- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove theZoo animalfilter Zoo animal
- Remove theLaboratory animalfilter Laboratory animal
- Remove theState legislation & regulationfilter State legislation & regulation
- Remove theAnimal abusefilter Animal abuse
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
50 years later, animal welfare act is a work in progress
The Animal Welfare Act was signed into law in 1966, originally to protect laboratory animals while also regulating animal dealers and the
ACLAM takes stance, addresses threats to medical research
The American College of Laboratory Animal Medicine has issued a position statement on animal experimentation.
Nobody knows how many privately owned wild animals are living in captivity in Ohio.
Restricting ownership of wild animals
Ohio residents have received or sought permits to continue owning about 300 primates