- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove theAmphibian/reptilefilter Amphibian/reptile
- Remove theAquatic animalfilter Aquatic animal
- Remove theLaboratory animalfilter Laboratory animal
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
- Remove thePublic healthfilter Public health
50 years later, animal welfare act is a work in progress
The Animal Welfare Act was signed into law in 1966, originally to protect laboratory animals while also regulating animal dealers and the
Salmon could show path for transgenic animals
James D. Murray, PhD, thinks it is clear that genetic engineering of food animals could improve human and animal health and help to
How big is Florida's python problem?
New restrictions on the constrictor-snake trade are meant to prevent a repeat of what has happened with the Burmese python in the Florida Everglades.