- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove the2012filter 2012
- Remove theBovinefilter Bovine
- Remove theAmphibian/reptilefilter Amphibian/reptile
- Remove theFood safetyfilter Food safety
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
- Remove theProduction medicinefilter Production medicine
A regulator and source of aid, born in civil war
The Department of Agriculture has grown from a collector and distributor of farming information during the 1860s to, today, a
Supreme Court strikes down Calif. slaughter rules
The U.S. Supreme Court unanimously ruled in January that the state of California cannot prohibit the slaughter of pigs that become
How big is Florida's python problem?
New restrictions on the constrictor-snake trade are meant to prevent a repeat of what has happened with the Burmese python in the Florida Everglades.