- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove the2016filter 2016
- Remove the2012filter 2012
- Remove thePoultryfilter Poultry
- Remove theAmphibian/reptilefilter Amphibian/reptile
- Remove theLaboratory animalfilter Laboratory animal
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
- Remove thePublic healthfilter Public health
50 years later, animal welfare act is a work in progress
The Animal Welfare Act was signed into law in 1966, originally to protect laboratory animals while also regulating animal dealers and the
Congress considers US egg production standards
United Egg Producers and the Humane Society of the United States want Congress to approve new standards for U.S. egg producers.
Dr. Clark K. Fobian, District VII representative to the AVMA Executive Board, will likely be elected AVMA president-elect by
AAAP gets new CEO
The American Association of Avian Pathologists gained a new CEO in August after their leader of 13 years stepped down.
How big is Florida's python problem?
New restrictions on the constrictor-snake trade are meant to prevent a repeat of what has happened with the Burmese python in the Florida Everglades.