- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove theLaboratory animalfilter Laboratory animal
- Remove theZoo animalfilter Zoo animal
- Remove theNational legislation & regulationfilter National legislation & regulation
- Remove theAnimal abusefilter Animal abuse
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
50 years later, animal welfare act is a work in progress
The Animal Welfare Act was signed into law in 1966, originally to protect laboratory animals while also regulating animal dealers and the
AVMA supports bills on horse trailers, research
The AVMA will push Congress to pass legislation that would forbid transporting horses across state lines in double-deck trailers.
ACLAM takes stance, addresses threats to medical research
The American College of Laboratory Animal Medicine has issued a position statement on animal experimentation.