- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove the2012filter 2012
- Remove theAmphibian/reptilefilter Amphibian/reptile
- Remove theBovinefilter Bovine
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
- Remove theFood safetyfilter Food safety
Supreme Court strikes down Calif. slaughter rules
The U.S. Supreme Court unanimously ruled in January that the state of California cannot prohibit the slaughter of pigs that become
How big is Florida's python problem?
New restrictions on the constrictor-snake trade are meant to prevent a repeat of what has happened with the Burmese python in the Florida Everglades.