- Clear All
- Remove the2018filter 2018
- Remove the2012filter 2012
- Remove theSwinefilter Swine
- Remove theProduction medicinefilter Production medicine
- Remove theFood safetyfilter Food safety
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
- Remove theState legislation & regulationfilter State legislation & regulation
- Remove thePractice operationsfilter Practice operations
Supreme Court strikes down Calif. slaughter rules
The U.S. Supreme Court unanimously ruled in January that the state of California cannot prohibit the slaughter of pigs that become
A regulator and source of aid, born in civil war
The Department of Agriculture has grown from a collector and distributor of farming information during the 1860s to, today, a
National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System Concentrated Animal Feeding Operation Reporting Rule (October 2011)
Formal title: Docket Number [EPA-HQ-OW-2011-0188] National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) Concentrated Animal Feeding Operation…
Welfare Implications of Hot-Iron Branding and Its Alternatives
Peer-reviewed summary of the scientific literature related to the welfare implications of hot iron branding and its alternatives.
AVMA animal welfare principles
The AVMA, as a medical authority for the health and welfare of animals, offers the following eight integrated principles for developing and evaluating…
What is FSVM?
Veterinarians protect America's – and the world's – food supply from the farm to the dinner table.
Another ballot initiative increases housing size for farm animals
As consumers demand to know more about the origin of their foods, the trend toward less-restrictive housing for farm animals has accelerated in recent…