- Clear All
- Remove thePharmacologyfilter Pharmacology
- Remove the2014filter 2014
- Remove the2011filter 2011
- Remove theEquinefilter Equine
- Remove theAquatic animalfilter Aquatic animal
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
- Remove theAVMA governance & leadershipfilter AVMA governance & leadership
Renewed focus on race-day medications
Ssome in the industry are calling for an outright ban on race-day medication, and so is newly introduced federal legislation.
Policies address extension services, DEA numbers
Board also approves items relevant to aquatic medicine, environmental issues, hospice care, military dogs posted May 18, 2011 Aquatic…
Uniform horse-racing rules gaining momentum
Proposed uniform national horse-racing reforms by the RMTC involve medication regulation and enforcement, including laboratory testing.