- Clear All
- Remove theShelter medicinefilter Shelter medicine
- Remove theOncologyfilter Oncology
- Remove theSurgeryfilter Surgery
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove theEquinefilter Equine
- Remove theAnimal healthfilter Animal health
- Remove theAVMA governance & leadershipfilter AVMA governance & leadership
Dog and cat population control
The population of dogs and cats in the U.S. exceeds the capacity of our society to care and provide homes for them as companion animals.
Georgia alumni recognized for contributions
The University of Georgia College of Veterinary Medicine recently recognized five alumni for service to the college and the veterinary
Elective spaying and neutering of pets
As we learn more about spaying and neutering (gonadectomy), veterinarians must balance societal benefits with risks and benefits to pets and owners.