- Clear All
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove the2012filter 2012
- Remove theWildlifefilter Wildlife
- Remove theAmphibian/reptilefilter Amphibian/reptile
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
- Remove theState legislation & regulationfilter State legislation & regulation
How big is Florida's python problem?
New restrictions on the constrictor-snake trade are meant to prevent a repeat of what has happened with the Burmese python in the Florida Everglades.
Ohio restricting wild animal ownership
Starting in September, most Ohio residents will be unable to collect or sell wild animals that the state deems to be dangerous