- Clear All
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove the2012filter 2012
- Remove theAmphibian/reptilefilter Amphibian/reptile
- Remove theLaboratory animalfilter Laboratory animal
- Remove theHuman-animal interactionsfilter Human-animal interactions
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
- Remove theProduction medicinefilter Production medicine
How big is Florida's python problem?
New restrictions on the constrictor-snake trade are meant to prevent a repeat of what has happened with the Burmese python in the Florida Everglades.
AVMA animal welfare principles
The AVMA, as a medical authority for the health and welfare of animals, offers the following eight integrated principles for developing and evaluating…