- Clear All
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove theShelter medicinefilter Shelter medicine
- Remove the2012filter 2012
- Remove theCaninefilter Canine
- Remove theState legislation & regulationfilter State legislation & regulation
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
State Laws Governing Elective Surgical Procedures
Several states regulate veterinary procedures such as tail docking, ear cropping and devocalization.
Breed-specific Prohibited or Restricted Ordinances
summary of statutory and case law provisions on breed-specific local ordinances and state laws
Dog and cat population control
The population of dogs and cats in the U.S. exceeds the capacity of our society to care and provide homes for them as companion animals.
Ohio restricting wild animal ownership
Starting in September, most Ohio residents will be unable to collect or sell wild animals that the state deems to be dangerous