- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove thePharmacologyfilter Pharmacology
- Remove theOncologyfilter Oncology
- Remove the2018filter 2018
- Remove the2014filter 2014
- Remove theCaninefilter Canine
- Remove theEquinefilter Equine
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
Uniform horse-racing rules gaining momentum
Proposed uniform national horse-racing reforms by the RMTC involve medication regulation and enforcement, including laboratory testing.
Georgia alumni recognized for contributions
The University of Georgia College of Veterinary Medicine recently recognized five alumni for service to the college and the veterinary
Cannabis research for veterinary patients advancing, cautiously
More than half the country has legalized marijuana use in one form or another.