- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove theZoo animalfilter Zoo animal
- Remove theAmphibian/reptilefilter Amphibian/reptile
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
- Remove theAVMA governance & leadershipfilter AVMA governance & leadership
How big is Florida's python problem?
New restrictions on the constrictor-snake trade are meant to prevent a repeat of what has happened with the Burmese python in the Florida Everglades.
AVMA supports bills on horse trailers, research
The AVMA will push Congress to pass legislation that would forbid transporting horses across state lines in double-deck trailers.
50 years later, animal welfare act is a work in progress
The Animal Welfare Act was signed into law in 1966, originally to protect laboratory animals while also regulating animal dealers and the laboratories…