- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove theZoo animalfilter Zoo animal
- Remove theAmphibian/reptilefilter Amphibian/reptile
- Remove theLaboratory animalfilter Laboratory animal
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
- Remove thePet ownershipfilter Pet ownership
How big is Florida's python problem?
New restrictions on the constrictor-snake trade are meant to prevent a repeat of what has happened with the Burmese python in the Florida Everglades.
Restricting ownership of wild animals
Ohio residents have received or sought permits to continue owning about 300 primates
After the circus
The Asian elephants that performed in the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey circuses gave their last performances May 1.
50 years later, animal welfare act is a work in progress
The Animal Welfare Act was signed into law in 1966, originally to protect laboratory animals while also regulating animal dealers and the