- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove the2012filter 2012
- Remove the2003filter 2003
- Remove theAmphibian/reptilefilter Amphibian/reptile
- Remove theLaboratory animalfilter Laboratory animal
- Remove theAnimal abusefilter Animal abuse
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
ACLAM takes stance, addresses threats to medical research
The American College of Laboratory Animal Medicine has issued a position statement on animal experimentation.
How big is Florida's python problem?
New restrictions on the constrictor-snake trade are meant to prevent a repeat of what has happened with the Burmese python in the Florida Everglades.