- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove the2016filter 2016
- Remove the2012filter 2012
- Remove the2003filter 2003
- Remove theLaboratory animalfilter Laboratory animal
- Remove theZoo animalfilter Zoo animal
- Remove theAmphibian/reptilefilter Amphibian/reptile
ACLAM takes stance, addresses threats to medical research
The American College of Laboratory Animal Medicine has issued a position statement on animal experimentation.
How big is Florida's python problem?
New restrictions on the constrictor-snake trade are meant to prevent a repeat of what has happened with the Burmese python in the Florida Everglades.
After the circus
The Asian elephants that performed in the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey circuses gave their last performances May 1.
50 years later, animal welfare act is a work in progress
The Animal Welfare Act was signed into law in 1966, originally to protect laboratory animals while also regulating animal dealers and the laboratories…