- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove the2014filter 2014
- Remove the2012filter 2012
- Remove the2003filter 2003
- Remove theSwinefilter Swine
- Remove theAmphibian/reptilefilter Amphibian/reptile
- Remove theLaboratory animalfilter Laboratory animal
- Remove theZoo animalfilter Zoo animal
ACLAM takes stance, addresses threats to medical research
The American College of Laboratory Animal Medicine has issued a position statement on animal experimentation.
Supreme Court strikes down Calif. slaughter rules
The U.S. Supreme Court unanimously ruled in January that the state of California cannot prohibit the slaughter of pigs that become
How big is Florida's python problem?
New restrictions on the constrictor-snake trade are meant to prevent a repeat of what has happened with the Burmese python in the Florida Everglades.
Flood of pork buyers want sow housing changes
Increased interest in farm practices by the public and corporate executives could be connected with dozens of companies’ pledges to eliminate…
Restricting ownership of wild animals
Ohio residents have received or sought permits to continue owning about 300 primates