- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove theBasic pagefilter Basic page
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove the2012filter 2012
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove thePoultryfilter Poultry
- Remove theAmphibian/reptilefilter Amphibian/reptile
- Remove theExoticsfilter Exotics
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
Congress considers US egg production standards
United Egg Producers and the Humane Society of the United States want Congress to approve new standards for U.S. egg producers.
How big is Florida's python problem?
New restrictions on the constrictor-snake trade are meant to prevent a repeat of what has happened with the Burmese python in the Florida Everglades.
Breed-specific Prohibited or Restricted Ordinances
summary of statutory and case law provisions on breed-specific local ordinances and state laws
Dr. Clark K. Fobian, District VII representative to the AVMA Executive Board, will likely be elected AVMA president-elect by
Ohio restricting wild animal ownership
Starting in September, most Ohio residents will be unable to collect or sell wild animals that the state deems to be dangerous