- Clear All
- Remove theBasic pagefilter Basic page
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove the2012filter 2012
- Remove theCaninefilter Canine
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove theExoticsfilter Exotics
- Remove theAmphibian/reptilefilter Amphibian/reptile
How big is Florida's python problem?
New restrictions on the constrictor-snake trade are meant to prevent a repeat of what has happened with the Burmese python in the Florida Everglades.
State Laws Governing Elective Surgical Procedures
Several states regulate veterinary procedures such as tail docking, ear cropping and devocalization.
Breed-specific prohibited or restricted ordinances
summary of statutory and case law provisions on breed-specific local ordinances and state laws
Dog Bite Risk and Prevention: The Role of Breed
Peer-reviewed summary of scientific literature related to the role of breed in dog bite risk and prevention.
Ohio restricting wild animal ownership
Starting in September, most Ohio residents will be unable to collect or sell wild animals that the state deems to be dangerous
Wildlife policies stress education, captivity requirements
In June, the AVMA began more strongly encouraging education for those who would privately own potentially dangerous wildlife as