- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove theBasic pagefilter Basic page
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove the2014filter 2014
- Remove the2012filter 2012
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove theAmphibian/reptilefilter Amphibian/reptile
- Remove theExoticsfilter Exotics
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
How big is Florida's python problem?
New restrictions on the constrictor-snake trade are meant to prevent a repeat of what has happened with the Burmese python in the Florida Everglades.
Breed-specific Prohibited or Restricted Ordinances
summary of statutory and case law provisions on breed-specific local ordinances and state laws
Ohio restricting wild animal ownership
Starting in September, most Ohio residents will be unable to collect or sell wild animals that the state deems to be dangerous
Finding a way forward with nonprofit service providers
Representatives of the groups spoke about these efforts during the 2014 AVMA Public Policy Symposium, Sept. 5-6 in Rosemont, Illinois.