- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove theZoo animalfilter Zoo animal
- Remove theLaboratory animalfilter Laboratory animal
- Remove thePet ownershipfilter Pet ownership
- Remove theState legislation & regulationfilter State legislation & regulation
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
50 years later, animal welfare act is a work in progress
The Animal Welfare Act was signed into law in 1966, originally to protect laboratory animals while also regulating animal dealers and the laboratories…
After the circus
The Asian elephants that performed in the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey circuses gave their last performances May 1.
Restricting ownership of wild animals
Ohio residents have received or sought permits to continue owning about 300 primates
Nobody knows how many privately owned wild animals are living in captivity in Ohio.