- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove theZoo animalfilter Zoo animal
- Remove theSheep/goatsfilter Sheep/goats
- Remove theLaboratory animalfilter Laboratory animal
- Remove theState legislation & regulationfilter State legislation & regulation
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
Gains for animal health in farm bill
Recently passed federal legislation will improve national animal disease detection and response capabilities.
50 years later, animal welfare act is a work in progress
The Animal Welfare Act was signed into law in 1966, originally to protect laboratory animals while also regulating animal dealers and the laboratories…
Missourians have rights to farm, ranch
Missouri voters passed a constitutional amendment that indicates the state’s residents have the right to farm and ranch
Restricting ownership of wild animals
Ohio residents have received or sought permits to continue owning about 300 primates
Nobody knows how many privately owned wild animals are living in captivity in Ohio.