- Clear All
- Remove theBasic pagefilter Basic page
- Remove theResourcefilter Resource
- Remove thePharmacologyfilter Pharmacology
- Remove theCompoundingfilter Compounding
- Remove thePractice operationsfilter Practice operations
- Remove theAnimal healthfilter Animal health
- Remove theEuthanasiafilter Euthanasia
- Remove theOrganized veterinary medicinefilter Organized veterinary medicine
Your search for 'Legislation & regulation' has returned 3 results
Veterinary Medicine Mobility Act is now law
President Obama signed the Veterinary Medicine Mobility Act, making it legal for veterinarians to have access to travel with and use controlled…
Administration and dispensing of compounded veterinary drugs
The AVMA wants veterinarians to know and understand the rules of compounding in their states.
AVMA request: Commenting deadline for compounding
View AVMA's letter asking FDA to clarify its proposed rules on drug compounding and allow more time for public comment.