- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove the2012filter 2012
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove theAmphibian/reptilefilter Amphibian/reptile
- Remove theLegislation & regulationfilter Legislation & regulation
- Remove theNational legislation & regulationfilter National legislation & regulation
Ohio restricting wild animal ownership
Starting in September, most Ohio residents will be unable to collect or sell wild animals that the state deems to be dangerous
Improving the safety of pet food
Several organizations are working on preventive measures for manufacturers to increase the safety of pet food.
How big is Florida's python problem?
New restrictions on the constrictor-snake trade are meant to prevent a repeat of what has happened with the Burmese python in the Florida Everglades.