- Clear All
- Remove thePreventive medicinefilter Preventive medicine
- Remove theRadiology & diagnostic imagingfilter Radiology & diagnostic imaging
- Remove theLaboratory animalfilter Laboratory animal
- Remove theDisaster preparedness & responsefilter Disaster preparedness & response
- Remove theZoonotic/shared diseasesfilter Zoonotic/shared diseases
Vital funding for lab network added to Farm Bill
Legislation authorizing what the AVMA believes to be much-needed funding for a national laboratory network safeguarding animal and
Fiscal 2016 Appropriations
AVMA advocates for funding for programs that help ensure animal health and welfare, protect food safety and promote public health and research.
Research symposium inspires with one-health success stories
The 2016 Merial–National Institutes of Health National Veterinary Scholars Symposium took place July 28-31 at The Ohio State University.
1955 - 1965
The late 1950s and early 1960s saw a flurry of technological and sociological changes in the United States.