- Clear All
- Remove theOncologyfilter Oncology
- Remove theRadiology & diagnostic imagingfilter Radiology & diagnostic imaging
- Remove theLaboratory animalfilter Laboratory animal
- Remove theResearchfilter Research
- Remove theEnvironmental issuesfilter Environmental issues
- Remove thePublic healthfilter Public health
Research symposium inspires with one-health success stories
The 2016 Merial–National Institutes of Health National Veterinary Scholars Symposium took place July 28-31 at The Ohio State University.
Research awards presented
The AVMA and American Veterinary Medical Foundation conferred awards on Dr. Henry J. Baker and Dr. Deborah W. Knapp for advancing veterinary research
1955 - 1965
The late 1950s and early 1960s saw a flurry of technological and sociological changes in the United States.