- Clear All
- Remove theInternal medicinefilter Internal medicine
- Remove theOphthalmologyfilter Ophthalmology
- Remove theCaninefilter Canine
- Remove theLaboratory animalfilter Laboratory animal
- Remove thePet ownershipfilter Pet ownership
- Remove theAnimal diseasesfilter Animal diseases
- Remove theResearchfilter Research
AVMA presents Excellence in Research Awards
Four veterinarians received the AVMA Excellence in Research Awards during the National Veterinary Scholars Symposium
Therapeutic Use of Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine
Regenerative medicine; AVMA supports continued scientific development while at the same time encouraging members to employ caution
Phi Zeta presents research awards
Phi Zeta, the international honor society of veterinary medicine, recently presented two awards to authors of research manuscripts.
Investigators recognized for outstanding research
The AVMA and American Veterinary Medical Foundation presented awards to two individuals for their efforts in advancing veterinary research.
Circovirus Infections in Dogs: Guidance for Veterinarians
This page provides veterinarians with updates on the status of the newly discovered circovirus in dogs.
Circovirus in Dogs FAQ
This page answers pet owners' common questions about the recently discovered canine circovirus and its possible role in disease in dogs.