- Clear All
- Remove theZoological medicinefilter Zoological medicine
- Remove theInternal medicinefilter Internal medicine
- Remove theOphthalmologyfilter Ophthalmology
- Remove theLaboratory animalfilter Laboratory animal
- Remove theResearchfilter Research
- Remove theAnimal diseasesfilter Animal diseases
- Remove thePet ownershipfilter Pet ownership
AVMA presents Excellence in Research Awards
Four veterinarians received the AVMA Excellence in Research Awards during the National Veterinary Scholars Symposium
University of Georgia recognizes three alumni
The University of Georgia College of Veterinary Medicine recognized three alumni in late March with awards for service to the veterinary
Research symposium inspires with one-health success stories
The 2016 Merial–National Institutes of Health National Veterinary Scholars Symposium took place July 28-31 at The Ohio State University.
We eat, study, and enjoy looking at octopuses. They are masters of camouflage and escape artists.