- Clear All
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove the2015filter 2015
- Remove the2014filter 2014
- Remove the2012filter 2012
- Remove theLaboratory animalfilter Laboratory animal
- Remove theAVMA policyfilter AVMA policy
- Remove theDisaster preparedness & responsefilter Disaster preparedness & response
The AVMA supports research to discover and develop safe and efficacious drugs, vaccines, chemicals, and medical devices that benefit humans and…
Use of random-source dogs and cats for research, testing, and education
The carefully controlled use of random-source dogs and cats contributes greatly to improving the health and welfare of both animals and human beings. …
Fiscal 2016 Appropriations
AVMA advocates for funding for programs that help ensure animal health and welfare, protect food safety and promote public health and research.
1955 - 1965
The late 1950s and early 1960s saw a flurry of technological and sociological changes in the United States.