- Clear All
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove theRadiology & diagnostic imagingfilter Radiology & diagnostic imaging
- Remove theLaboratory animalfilter Laboratory animal
- Remove theDisaster preparedness & responsefilter Disaster preparedness & response
- Remove theZoonotic/shared diseasesfilter Zoonotic/shared diseases
- Remove theInternational affairsfilter International affairs
Recent gene-editing technologies are being used to create mice that model human genetic diseases, Holstein cattle lacking horns, and
Fiscal 2016 Appropriations
AVMA advocates for funding for programs that help ensure animal health and welfare, protect food safety and promote public health and research.
Recognized for excellence
During the AVMA Annual Convention this July in Boston, the AVMA gave awards to a number of individuals and two organizations
1955 - 1965
The late 1950s and early 1960s saw a flurry of technological and sociological changes in the United States.