- Clear All
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove theAnesthesia & analgesiafilter Anesthesia & analgesia
- Remove theSports medicine & rehabilitationfilter Sports medicine & rehabilitation
- Remove theLaboratory animalfilter Laboratory animal
- Remove theEnvironmental issuesfilter Environmental issues
Research symposium inspires with one-health success stories
The 2016 Merial–National Institutes of Health National Veterinary Scholars Symposium took place July 28-31 at The Ohio State University.
Recognized for excellence
During the AVMA Annual Convention this July in Boston, the AVMA gave awards to a number of individuals and two organizations
1955 - 1965
The late 1950s and early 1960s saw a flurry of technological and sociological changes in the United States.