- Clear All
- Remove theBasic pagefilter Basic page
- Remove theHumanfilter Human
- Remove theExoticsfilter Exotics
- Remove theBovinefilter Bovine
- Remove theLaboratory animalfilter Laboratory animal
- Remove theZoonotic/shared diseasesfilter Zoonotic/shared diseases
- Remove theBusiness & economic issuesfilter Business & economic issues
Zika virus and animals FAQ
Can pets be reservoir hosts for Zika virus? Can dogs or other pets get Zika from humans or transmit it to them? Is there a vaccine for Zika?
Human Plague frequently asked questions: Plague is an infectious disease of animals and humans caused by the bacterium Yersinia pestis.
H1N1 Flu Virus FAQ
General questions/answers about H1N1 influenza virus: What is it? Is it different from bird flu? What animals can get infected?
State and Specialty Economic Reports
Economic reports for state and allied veterinary groups.
Avian Influenza: Physicians
Questions and answers about avian influenza for physicians and other medical professionals.
H1N1 Flu Virus: For Pet Owners (FAQ)
Questions/answers about H1N1 for pet owners, including: Can your pet get H1N1 influenza? What are the symptoms? How serious is the disease? Is there a…