- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove theLaboratory animal medicinefilter Laboratory animal medicine
- Remove theRadiology & diagnostic imagingfilter Radiology & diagnostic imaging
- Remove theLaboratory animalfilter Laboratory animal
- Remove theZoonotic/shared diseasesfilter Zoonotic/shared diseases
Recent gene-editing technologies are being used to create mice that model human genetic diseases, Holstein cattle lacking horns, and
Vital funding for lab network added to Farm Bill
Legislation authorizing what the AVMA believes to be much-needed funding for a national laboratory network safeguarding animal and
Research symposium inspires with one-health success stories
The 2016 Merial–National Institutes of Health National Veterinary Scholars Symposium took place July 28-31 at The Ohio State University.
1955 - 1965
The late 1950s and early 1960s saw a flurry of technological and sociological changes in the United States.