- Clear All
- Remove theJAVMA Newsfilter JAVMA News
- Remove theParasitologyfilter Parasitology
- Remove theInternal medicinefilter Internal medicine
- Remove theCardiologyfilter Cardiology
- Remove theOphthalmologyfilter Ophthalmology
- Remove theCaninefilter Canine
- Remove theLaboratory animalfilter Laboratory animal
- Remove theAnimal diseasesfilter Animal diseases
- Remove theResearchfilter Research
1925 - 1935
During this decade, reports on food animals predominated in JAVMA.
NAVC kicks off the year
The topics ran the gamut: military and police dogs, kidney disease in cats and dogs, pet parasites and pet nutrition, small animal
Death to parasites; long live parasitology
Dr. Susan Little finds the lives of parasites to be fascinating. Nevertheless, as a veterinarian,
AVMA presents Excellence in Research Awards
Four veterinarians received the AVMA Excellence in Research Awards during the National Veterinary Scholars Symposium
Baylisascaris monograph available from USGS
Baylisascaris monograph was recently published through the U.S. Geological Survey.
Phi Zeta presents research awards
Phi Zeta, the international honor society of veterinary medicine, recently presented two awards to authors of research manuscripts.
Investigators recognized for outstanding research
The AVMA and American Veterinary Medical Foundation presented awards to two individuals for their efforts in advancing veterinary research.
Parasitologist wins Nobel Prize
William C. Campbell, PhD, was given half the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine along with Satoshi Omura, PhD, for their work