- Clear All
- Remove theLaboratory animal medicinefilter Laboratory animal medicine
- Remove theRadiology & diagnostic imagingfilter Radiology & diagnostic imaging
- Remove theLaboratory animalfilter Laboratory animal
- Remove theAnimal diseasesfilter Animal diseases
- Remove theZoonotic/shared diseasesfilter Zoonotic/shared diseases
Rabbit calicivirus infection confirmed in Iowa rabbitry
A rabbitry in Crawford County, Iowa was found to have rabbit calicivirus infection, also known as viral hemorrhagic disease.
Laboratories certified, rapid tests approved for BSE surveillance
Department of Agriculture has approved seven state veterinary diagnostic laboratories
Organizations to promote veterinary research careers
The Center for Public and Corporate Veterinary Medicine in May announced a partnership with the American Association of Veterinary
Vital funding for lab network added to Farm Bill
Legislation authorizing what the AVMA believes to be much-needed funding for a national laboratory network safeguarding animal and
1955 - 1965
The late 1950s and early 1960s saw a flurry of technological and sociological changes in the United States.
Recent gene-editing technologies are being used to create mice that model human genetic diseases, Holstein cattle lacking horns, and
Research symposium inspires with one-health success stories
The 2016 Merial–National Institutes of Health National Veterinary Scholars Symposium took place July 28-31 at The Ohio State University.