- Clear All
- Remove the2014filter 2014
- Remove the2004filter 2004
- Remove theLaboratory animalfilter Laboratory animal
- Remove theExoticsfilter Exotics
- Remove theAnimal diseasesfilter Animal diseases
- Remove theNational legislation & regulationfilter National legislation & regulation
- Remove thePreventive carefilter Preventive care
- Remove theVaccinationfilter Vaccination
Fiscal 2016 Appropriations
AVMA advocates for funding for programs that help ensure animal health and welfare, protect food safety and promote public health and research.
Our other furry friends
Veterinarians who work with exotic companion mammals say each species has its attractions as well as its challenges.
Laboratories certified, rapid tests approved for BSE surveillance
Department of Agriculture has approved seven state veterinary diagnostic laboratories