- Clear All
- Remove thePolicyfilter Policy
- Remove thePharmacologyfilter Pharmacology
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove theLaboratory animal medicinefilter Laboratory animal medicine
- Remove theLaboratory animalfilter Laboratory animal
- Remove theSwinefilter Swine
- Remove theEquinefilter Equine
- Remove theAVMA policyfilter AVMA policy
Foot and mouth disease
Foot-and-mouth disease, widely known as FMD, is a severe, highly contagious viral disease and a worldwide concern.
AASV basic guidelines of judicious therapeutic use of antimicrobials in swine
The American Association of Swine Veterinarians and AVMA both support these guidelines on judicious therapeutic antimicrobial use in pork production.
The AVMA supports research to discover and develop safe and efficacious drugs, vaccines, chemicals, and medical devices that benefit humans and…
Use of random-source dogs and cats for research, testing, and education
The carefully controlled use of random-source dogs and cats contributes greatly to improving the health and welfare of both animals and human beings. …
AAEP prudent drug usage guidelines
The AVMA has endorsed these guidelines developed by the American Association of Equine Practitioners.