- Clear All
- Remove thePolicyfilter Policy
- Remove thePharmacologyfilter Pharmacology
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove theLaboratory animal medicinefilter Laboratory animal medicine
- Remove theBovinefilter Bovine
- Remove theLaboratory animalfilter Laboratory animal
- Remove theEquinefilter Equine
- Remove theAVMA policyfilter AVMA policy
- Remove theDrugs & vaccinesfilter Drugs & vaccines
AABP judicious therapeutic use of antimicrobials in cattle
The AVMA has endorsed these guidelines developed by the American Association of Bovine Practitioners.
Foot and mouth disease
Foot-and-mouth disease, widely known as FMD, is a severe, highly contagious viral disease and a worldwide concern.
The AVMA supports research to discover and develop safe and efficacious drugs, vaccines, chemicals, and medical devices that benefit humans and…
Use of random-source dogs and cats for research, testing, and education
The carefully controlled use of random-source dogs and cats contributes greatly to improving the health and welfare of both animals and human beings. …
AAEP prudent drug usage guidelines
The AVMA has endorsed these guidelines developed by the American Association of Equine Practitioners.