- Clear All
- Remove theLaboratory animalfilter Laboratory animal
- Remove theBiosecurityfilter Biosecurity
- Remove theBusiness & economic issuesfilter Business & economic issues
- Remove theAntimicrobial use & resistancefilter Antimicrobial use & resistance
- Remove theInternational affairsfilter International affairs
Research delayed, rodent populations reduced during pandemic
Universities delayed new studies this spring to reduce contact among people, including researchers and animal caregivers. Those delays often involved…
Clavijo chosen to head National Bio and Agro-Defense Facility
Dr. Alfonso Clavijo is the new director of the Department of Agriculture's National Bio and Agro-Defense Facility in Manhattan, Kansas.
State and Specialty Economic Reports
Economic reports for state and allied veterinary groups.
Research symposium inspires with one-health success stories
The 2016 Merial–National Institutes of Health National Veterinary Scholars Symposium took place July 28-31 at The Ohio State University.
Recognized for excellence
During the AVMA Annual Convention this July in Boston, the AVMA gave awards to a number of individuals and two organizations
1955 - 1965
The late 1950s and early 1960s saw a flurry of technological and sociological changes in the United States.
Summit paints mixed economic picture for practitioners
There’s good news: Revenues are growing at many veterinary practices. There's mixed news: The AVMA Veterinary Career Center now has more jobs