- Clear All
- Remove theLaboratory animalfilter Laboratory animal
- Remove thePoultryfilter Poultry
- Remove theAntimicrobial use & resistancefilter Antimicrobial use & resistance
- Remove theBusiness & economic issuesfilter Business & economic issues
- Remove theInternational affairsfilter International affairs
State and Specialty Economic Reports
Economic reports for state and allied veterinary groups.
Recognized for excellence
During the AVMA Annual Convention this July in Boston, the AVMA gave awards to a number of individuals and two organizations
Rumors of the demise of the extension veterinarian
No one knows exactly how many extension veterinarians there are, although they always have been few in number.
1955 - 1965
The late 1950s and early 1960s saw a flurry of technological and sociological changes in the United States.
Summit paints mixed economic picture for practitioners
There’s good news: Revenues are growing at many veterinary practices. There's mixed news: The AVMA Veterinary Career Center now has more jobs