- Clear All
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove theLaboratory animal medicinefilter Laboratory animal medicine
- Remove the2013filter 2013
- Remove the2000filter 2000
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove theLaboratory animalfilter Laboratory animal
- Remove thePreventive carefilter Preventive care
- Remove theAnimal abusefilter Animal abuse
- Remove theAnimal diseasesfilter Animal diseases
Laboratories terminated, but lessons learned
At veterinary colleges, such laboratories have come under increasing attention this past year.
Rabbit calicivirus infection confirmed in Iowa rabbitry
A rabbitry in Crawford County, Iowa was found to have rabbit calicivirus infection, also known as viral hemorrhagic disease.
New institute supports genome mapping studies
In August, Ralston Purina Company announced the establishment of the Purina Pet Institute in St Louis.
Most Americans see marijuana as a legitimate medical treatment for some human disease conditions.