- Clear All
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove theLaboratory animal medicinefilter Laboratory animal medicine
- Remove the2019filter 2019
- Remove the2013filter 2013
- Remove the2000filter 2000
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove theLaboratory animalfilter Laboratory animal
- Remove theAnimal diseasesfilter Animal diseases
- Remove thePreventive carefilter Preventive care
Rabbit calicivirus infection confirmed in Iowa rabbitry
A rabbitry in Crawford County, Iowa was found to have rabbit calicivirus infection, also known as viral hemorrhagic disease.
Osteosarcoma is genetically similar in dogs and human children, according to a study published July 19 in the journal Communications Biology by
Finding perspective on outdoor cats
“You probably came to this talk and expected me to just say, ‘Kill all the cats,’ right?” asked Dr. Renée Schott, medical director at the Wildlife…
New institute supports genome mapping studies
In August, Ralston Purina Company announced the establishment of the Purina Pet Institute in St Louis.
Most Americans see marijuana as a legitimate medical treatment for some human disease conditions.