- Clear All
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove theLaboratory animal medicinefilter Laboratory animal medicine
- Remove the2004filter 2004
- Remove the2000filter 2000
- Remove theFelinefilter Feline
- Remove theLaboratory animalfilter Laboratory animal
- Remove theAnimal diseasesfilter Animal diseases
- Remove thePreventive carefilter Preventive care
Laboratories certified, rapid tests approved for BSE surveillance
Department of Agriculture has approved seven state veterinary diagnostic laboratories
Rabbit calicivirus infection confirmed in Iowa rabbitry
A rabbitry in Crawford County, Iowa was found to have rabbit calicivirus infection, also known as viral hemorrhagic disease.
New institute supports genome mapping studies
In August, Ralston Purina Company announced the establishment of the Purina Pet Institute in St Louis.