- Clear All
- Remove theLaboratory animal medicinefilter Laboratory animal medicine
- Remove theAnimal welfarefilter Animal welfare
- Remove the2004filter 2004
- Remove the2000filter 2000
- Remove theLaboratory animalfilter Laboratory animal
- Remove theAnimal diseasesfilter Animal diseases
- Remove theAnimal abusefilter Animal abuse
Laboratories certified, rapid tests approved for BSE surveillance
Department of Agriculture has approved seven state veterinary diagnostic laboratories
Rabbit calicivirus infection confirmed in Iowa rabbitry
A rabbitry in Crawford County, Iowa was found to have rabbit calicivirus infection, also known as viral hemorrhagic disease.
Laboratories terminated, but lessons learned
At veterinary colleges, such laboratories have come under increasing attention this past year.